viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

Amsterdam

A city I'd like to visit is Amsterdam, I've never been in Europe, and I´d like to visit many countrys there, but my first choice would be Amsterdam ever. I'd like to visit because I like the history of them, also is a romantic city and her architecture and style are unique. One thing to call my attention of this place is in the second war suffer a invasion of the nazis and 100.000 Jews were deported to concentration camps and only 5000 can survive, the people don't have food or energy, bad times for the country. I like to visit the Anna Frank House and the Red Light District, this last one is fun fact of me, because I've always been interested in knowing what it is like to be there in person, if I ever get the chance to be there, I wouldn't miss those places. My partner for this trip would be my boyfriend, because he would love know this same places and is very funny, and to me is very important have fun especially in this bigs trips.





1 comentario: