miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2020

My dream in Netherlands

 If I think in one place to know in the world, Netherlands comes to my mind first. I heard a lot of nice things of that country, first of all, we could found more bicycles than people, and I love bicycles and I hate people so that's a really good pro for me haha and in some places you can't enter with car. The culture there is really different than Chile and also the architecture, it is colonial and they had other requirements about the weather, her history about that is really unique. 

I have spoken before about this topic in this blog, and I stay strong with this and the fact is I want to know the Red Light District, is weird. I know, but I want to know how it feel be there in person, either this means a bad choice or a good one.

Netherlands is a really good place to live for me, I love the weather there, I'm a winter person, so the weather is perfect!. Is a really small place and easy to get around, you can go to one side to the other in under 3 hours, just amazing. And they have good education, goo health, a culture of cycling. So if I get money and my mom give me permission, Netherlands is the first country I want to know.


Overview and introduction - KPMG Global



1 comentario:

  1. This is a really beautiful place! and you love for the bicicletes is amazing! I hope that you can go in a very short time! :D

    ResponderBorrar