lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2020

Bake, Scrapbook and other things

 First of all, I have MANY hobbies, but I don't have much time to do them :(, but that's not the point of this.

I going to star with a sequence about my priorities, I LOVE baking, that's are one of my favorites thing to do but I've talked about it a lot here, so the next is scrapbooking, the scrapbook is a technique where paper is used like the main actor, is used to create memories so, you can use photos or a old trip tickets, or cinema tickets, whatever you want and make something creative with colors and embellishments to remember some special day. I have a lot of different things and in my 18th birthday my mom bought me as a gift a huge box with different papers and books about that on amazon, that was an amazing gift I've remembered with love.

Other thing's I enjoy a lot, especially in quarantine is watch series and movies on Netflix or different streaming platforms. My favorite tv serie is Breaking Bad (I love Jesse Pinkman, is my favorite character), I found a master piece, the argument, the photography, camera  all of them! I yet can't get over, I am always search for a new fun facts about there. Almost win in my list, Game of Thrones, but it didn't not reach.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario