viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

My Crhistmas photo


Hi! today I'd to talk about this picture. In first place it's a screenshot jaja because I don't find the original picture and it's a instagram story, for this reason have this format.

Here we are in a grandmother homes in Pudahuel, eating dinner for Crhistmas, this was the last year in crhistmas eve. Something I love in life is Crhistmas, but always I thought without childres Crhistmas it was boring, this is why in 2018 whit my mom (last on the right) we decide pass this holiday with my lovely and little cousins, Martina is sitting beside mom, then I'm next and finally but not less important Isidora (left first).  I like this photo because all of us look nice and very happy, this feelling keep for every night.

In the picture we are sitting in the dinning room and to eat there was turkey  with salad and the inevitable coke, Isidora takes her phone, and say " let me take a selfie, this is my good side" and all of us poses with are better face jajaj. Martina who is the most little always want to sitbeside my mom, while Isidora  wants to sit beside me and we are all dinner making jokes and laughing our heads off.

1 comentario: