viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

My Dream Job

When I was a kid I worked with my mom in different places, we sold gift papers in the street market, also we sold rings & different jewells in the malls & candies in the school. When I grew up I had a job where I wrapped gifts in a store called "Doite", also here they made me sell, & made me stay in the cash register & I would speak to foreigners in English.

 None of this jobs are my "dream ob", So studying architecture I'd like to be able to work in this in the future, and have an architecture office or a similar thing, at the same time I have always liked the bakery. Although, I'm studying architecture, the bakery is always my dream, I'd like to have a bakery shop like a Buddy Balastro or cook like Martha Stewart, also I have an affection for the Scrapbook, if I was to join both, my bakery shop would be called "Papers and Cakes" ( in spanish "Papeles y Pasteles"), fun fact I made a logo when I was studying Design. If this would be possible, some day, I'd like to make giant, incredible cakes for outside and delicious ones for inside.

1 comentario: