viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

My Hobby

Hi Class!

Today I'd like to talk about somenthig enjoy in my free time. The True is we don't hace so much free time in this carrer jajaj, but i would like  most enjoy is watch series or movies, preferentially on Netflix, this plataform is very good because is practice and fast, but sometimes don't have som one movie what i search. Since I was a litlle girl my mom make me to watch movies from all styles with her, since there I enjoy so much spend time with a good serie or movie.

Mi favorite scene is to be in my bed with scaldazono on (if it's a cold day) and whit the Pc side to me and a good serie or movie, if is with company, much better, and if is with food SOOOOO MUCH BETTER.

My favorite tv serie is Breaking Bad (I love Jesse Pinkman, is my favorite character), i found a master piece, the argument, the photography, camara, all of them! I yet can't get over, I am always search for a new fun facts about there. Almost win in my lis Game of Thrones, but it didn't not reach.

2 comentarios:

  1. My favourite serie is breaking bad too jajaj and y really like the final...
    It is rumored that there will be sixth season... but I dont think it happens :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. good and interesting, even exist more pages in internet for view but they are closing :'(

    ResponderBorrar