martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A long walk

A few years ago, when my boyfriend Feña and I were only together for a year and a half, we went on a winter vacation to Valle Hermoso. This place is one of the most hidden places on Earth, and I’ve always have gone there, because I got family around the area, but it was Feña’s first time, and the only thing he said is that he never thought people could live so apart from everything.

In this trip went my grandparents, my cousins, us, and my mom, but she was going to arrive there a few days later because she still had to work. The day my mom arrived, we needed to call her, to know when to pick her up from the bus station, but where we were located, there was no phone signal, so Feña and I had to start looking for a place that had signal, and we were told that after walking for two hours, we were going to find a big tree, and that the phone would work there. So we started walking, and after fifteen minutes of walking, it started to rain very hard, but we kept walking because the call was very important. As I said before, this place was very hidden, and the neighbors were minutes away, so after about an hour we found a big house and stopped by to ask if they knew were the big tree to call was. The lady at that house said to us that we needed to keep walking, but the only company that worked in the area was Entel, but we had Claro!!!

All of that walking was for nothing, until the lady offered to join us and borrowed us her phone. She was a very friendly lady and told us that her son studied pedagogy in Santiago, she was very proud of him. When we had the chance to talk with my mom, we found out that she NEVER HAD COME, so there was no need to pick her up. On the way back the lady stopped at a house before hers, and gave us a giant tortilla as a gift, which we ate on the way back. In total those were 4 hours back and forth, but I would totally do it again.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario