martes, 25 de junio de 2019

Lana del Rey

Today i'll talk about a great artist that i like a lot. I haven't had the opportunity to go to al lot of concerts in my life, I started at 11 years old when i went to see RBD, it was like a dream to me and I had a great time. After that I've only had the chance to go to 2 more musical festivals; "La Cumbre del rock chileno" in 2012 and last years' Lollapalooza, that one was incredible, I had the opportunity of going thanks to my aunt Pame, that gave me the tickets as a birthday gift.  

Lollapalooza consisted of 3 days of festival, were you could see band like Pearl Jam, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Mon Laferte, Aurora and many more. But without a doubt the one that I really wanted to see live was Lana del Rey, I love her, she's the best and the prettiest artist in the whole wide world, I was so excited to see her, I sang all of her songs I even recorded some of them but my singing kinda ruined them. Her musical style is Indie pop, which I like very much mind you, my favorite song from her is blue jeans and it was one of the songs that I was really forward to listen to live, her show was really simple, just how she is, she even got on top of the piano to sing, I definitely love her and I wouldn't think twice about wether going to see her again or not.

1 comentario:


  1. Lana del Rey is wonderful and blue jeans is another level! I also saw it in the lollapalloza. xx

    ResponderBorrar