martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A Piece of Technology

A piece of technology that I’ve used? I got it. When I was little, my cousin had a Nintendo, and he NEVER let me play with it, that’s why my mom, when I was 7 years old, on a Child’s Day, gifted me a Playstation 1, and since then I couldn’t stop playing. I loved every game, like Crash (all of them), Tony Hawk, Digimon, Mortal Kombat, and many others. When the Playstation 2 came out, my parents gifted it to me in Christmas, with a note (from Santa) that said ‘To: Valentina and Dad’. At that time I still believed in Santa, but it was mysterious that I had to share it… suspicious hahaha. In this one, I started to play my firsts horror games, like Resident Evil (I loved the third one) and Silent Hill (my all-time favorites). I played Silent Hill Origins like 500 back to back, and aldo Shutter Memories; I also played a lot of Guitar Hero, a lot of memories there. When the Playstation 3, that was not mine, it was my dads, so I used it a lot less, but my mom gifted me a PSP (PlayStation Portable), that I still use a lot, to entertain myself on my way to the faculty.
At this moment, I have the Playstation 4, that my mom bought me for a birthday, and I love it. Clearly, technology has advanced, and the games that are popular now are the online ones. so, (and I’m embarrassed to admit) what I play the most now is Fortnite, and also Crash, which is a remasterization of that same game from almost 20 years ago.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario