martes, 25 de junio de 2019

My Friend Seba

Today I’m going to talk about a good friend. His name is Sebastián. It was never hard for me to make friends, because I’m a very social person and good to talk, that’s why I’ve always had friends everywhere I arrive to, but it’s very different to have a good friend than to just know some people. All of the people that told me they were my friend in school we don't talk anything more than a random Instagram comment, or a birthday message.

I met Seba in my first year of Architecture, we’re only friends for three years, but I feel like I’ve known him forever, he knows stuff about me that no other people know about, and when I’m with him I can’t stop laughing, because we’re always joking or laughing at anything. He is a very hardworking and strive person, his dreams are very similar to mine, and he’s a friend that I know I’ll always be able to count on when I need him, and I hope that he knows that I’ll be there for him too. Friends are really key pieces to get through all of the struggles of the university. I hope that we’re going to be friends for a very long time and that we’re going to be able to say that we are Architects together.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario